Just took a sort of speedy AAMC MCAT practice verbal section and didn’t actually try super hard on some of it and also it’s noisy here. I got a 10, so… if I just keep doing reading of less-than-easy things and do all the verbal sections I can, I think I could bump that up to a 12 or maybe even 13. Definitely need to order that ExamKrackers verbal book!
1. I miss some of my very close/best friends. You know who you are.
2. I am sincerely thankful for my new friends, too. Dunno how I’m so lucky.
3. I have a serious problem with sugar, and I have to do something about it. I’ve been having some smaller wins lately, but the habit is still strong. I bought a diary thing to write down my food, mood, exercise, etc. So long, myfitnesspal… I cannot be so concerned with macros and things when what I really need to focus on are the following: cutting down the processed sweet stuff/flour/grains, and reacquainting myself with true hunger (away from calories).
4. I need to be studying more for the MCAT but I’m tired. Fucking physics, man. It destroys me.
5. One of my chem students told me tonight the only reason she’s probably going to pass chemistry is because of my sessions. It was really… weird and flattering to hear that. I enjoy teaching chemistry.
6. My boyfriend listens to me vent about my food problems sometimes. He doesn’t do anything to try and be my therapist or some shit. He tells me how much he cares about me, and that he hopes I recognize that I am a good, talented person. Basically I want to hug him every second. But no. We’re busy.
7. Too tired to work out today. Will work out tomorrow (lift & cardio, woo).
8. Getting up at 5 a.m. to finish genetics project like a champ.
9. Organic chem exam Friday. Should be awful considering I still suck at some of the Diels Alder chemistry. Fuuuu
10. Goodnight, yo
It would be really groovy if any good fucking coffee places were near where I go to school… or my house…
My boyfriend just got a scholarship that fully covers his summer classes
I’m super proud of him.
This post has been amended to take away my self-hate that seems to be relentless lately.
My Workout For Tuesday April 15
I earned 302 points for my workout on Fitocracy!
Think you can beat me, or want to comment?
Fitocracy is the social fitness community that has helped hundreds of thousands level up their fitness. Start your fitness transformation today!
Now available for free on both iPhone and Android!